"The only paradise is paradise lost."

I woke up,
feeling hungry,
so I ate a few pink little delights.
I got bored,
so I opened my closet,
dressed up,
played around with makeup,
put a perfume on,
tied my shoes,
and went wandering.
I was so spellbound and fascinated when I found this lovely dress,
I didn´t see him hiding in the woods,
I lost track of time...it was night and I was there - alone.
I got scared,
and tried to escape,
but he was there, he was everywhere, chasing me down.
He made me drink something truly awful,
it hurt so much
but I knew if I drink it all, I´ll be safe and so I was.
I do not take any credit for these pictures

11 comments:

  1. Love it! Moooc povedene :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous story :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the comment! :) I totally agree with the flats thing or wedges. I just couldnt find any that fit with it :/ oh well :) And this has to be one of my all time favorite posts! Love the inspiration. Beautiful Beautiful BEAUTIFUL! You always do such an amazing job! :)
    xOx
    Skye

    ReplyDelete
  4. loooooooooove this entry! the idea is so cool and the pictures as always are great!!!
    so
    www.my-philosophie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my!!! amazing!!!
    Thank you for passing by and leaving your sweet comment! I hope you know that k come karolina is also on bloglovin, facebook and twitter :) so cu soon!!!
    oh! and there's a GIVE-AWAY on my blog! :)



    xoxo from rome
    K.
    http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahoj! thanks for your comment!! love post and blog!! following :)

    xxxo

    thatgirlkip.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a beautiful idea!

    following :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an amazing way to tell a story through images! I love it!! I'm impressed.

    xx

    November Grey

    ReplyDelete