Street style #31

Hi,
I still don´t feel better but at least I collected some streetstyle inspiration for you, and me :). Enjoy♥ P.S. I actually captured those two girls - 2. row from the bottom on a video when I met them in front of the Chanel show, they look incredible, like fairies!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
photos via alltheprettybirds/altamira:modelsoffduty/facehunter/mr.newton/glamcanyon/hanneli/
stockholmstreetstyle/styleclicker/stylesightings

4 comments:

  1. ukáž ake videoo??

    ReplyDelete
  2. great shot you found. LOVE these so much.

    mermaidnotebook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pauline: tam je asi milion ludi natocenych, skusim to nejako postrihat ale bude to kvalita a lá iPhone :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are SUCH amazing looks! I love how inspiring they are, definitely some good pieces for spring :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete